Visual content for marketing and promotions is vital for businesses large and small. Whether you’re aim is to increase engagement on your website, communicate your brand, or simply show off your premises, imagery is important.
We recently worked with AutoTechnik, to provide them with a package of digital media to support the development of their website content. This included two virtual tours to showcase their showroom and workshop, along with a selection of images.
A virtual tour provides a creative way to connect with your customers, by using the hot-spot tags to add images and video and link this content to specific website pages… a great way to create a call-to-action for your e-commerce or promotions.
It’s not just about the website or literature. The importance of Social Media has increased, and has for many businesses meant a relentless need for media content… images and video. AutoTechnik, similar to many of our clients, asked us to provide a highlight video, to share on social media to promote their virtual tours.
Along with our virtual tour capture service, AutoTechnik also took advantage of our professional photography option to provide them with a set of high resolution images that could be used for background images on their website, but also could be used on scoial media posts.
A selection of images from their workshop and showroom provided a resource of images for the current and future needs. The package included images from the workshop depicting their colleagues at work, along with images more focussed on their marketing.schedule a call
just a few steps away
- tailor package The first step is a discussion about the project and aspects of your business you want to capture.
- plan We'll work with you to plan a date and find the best time to carry out the scan.
- scan The specialist equipment we use captures both 3D & image data at the same time.
- deliver In as little as 48 hours you'll have a link to your digital twin. We'll set everything up to your spec, along with any additional digital assets.
- support We give the support you need to start reaping the benefit, including communicating with your website provider or social media teams as needed.