Making virtual tours work for e-commerce!
We’ve helped Lee Longlands boost their marketing with a virtual tour that includes a feature to allow viewing of their website pages ‘in-tour’.
This helps the browsing experience, with customers able to browse product detail pages and still remain within the vitual tour environment.
A 3D tour delivers so much more than a website and still images, so having the website pages integrated into the virtual experience provides the best of both worlds.
Explore the virtual tour for yourself:
just a few steps away
- tailor package The first step is a discussion about the project and aspects of your business you want to capture.
- plan We'll work with you to plan a date and find the best time to carry out the scan.
- scan The specialist equipment we use captures both 3D & image data at the same time.
- deliver In as little as 48 hours you'll have a link to your digital twin. We'll set everything up to your spec, along with any additional digital assets.
- support We give the support you need to start reaping the benefit, including communicating with your website provider or social media teams as needed.