Lamport Hall, a Grade I listed house situated in Northamptonshire, now has a virtual twin to share with its fan base both here in the UK and abroad. The showcase provides an immersive high resolution view of the interior, and utilises the media hot-spots to provide an engaging experience.
Snippets of information in the hot-spots provide a great taster for those wishing to visit. Lamport Hall also commissioned a series of videos, with actors in period dress depicting characters from the history of the hall, to tell its history and further enhance the experience with scenes dotted around the tour.
Inclusive & Unique Viewpoints
Physical access to view heritage properties can be a big challenge when considering accessibility. A virtual tour can go a long way to including people with disabilities, allowing them to view otherwise inaccessible areas.
We enjoyed the chance to also create unique viewpoints… that even regular visitors wouldn’t be able to experience.
If you’d like to showcase your showroom, we’d love to hear from you.
just a few steps away
- tailor package The first step is a discussion about the project and aspects of your business you want to capture.
- plan We'll work with you to plan a date and find the best time to carry out the scan.
- scan The specialist equipment we use captures both 3D & image data at the same time.
- deliver In as little as 48 hours you'll have a link to your digital twin. We'll set everything up to your spec, along with any additional digital assets.
- support We give the support you need to start reaping the benefit, including communicating with your website provider or social media teams as needed.