For Standfast & Barracks, an award-winning fabric design & printing company based in Lancaster, creating a virtual showroom was the go-to solution following the cancellation of exhibitions due to the current pandemic.
We love it when we have a client that wants to explore the potential of a virtual tour in a creative way. This tour was less about the space… more about their product… sharing their fantastic fabric designs and engaging with their client base.
Maximising the power of the media hot-spots
This virtual showroom delivers fantastic image detail, enabling clients to get a good look at the fabrics around the room, and really takes full advantage of the hot-spot feature to share a more detailed image and colour options. The tour contains over 100 hot-spots!
The branded video was created in collaboration with the project team at Standfast & Barracks, and acts as a promotional tool… a teaser to generate interest in the tour.
As the social media platforms don’t allow direct access to virtual tours it’s a great way to share your creation.
If you’d like to showcase your showroom, we’d love to hear from you.
just a few steps away
- tailor package The first step is a discussion about the project and aspects of your business you want to capture.
- plan We'll work with you to plan a date and find the best time to carry out the scan.
- scan The specialist equipment we use captures both 3D & image data at the same time.
- deliver In as little as 48 hours you'll have a link to your digital twin. We'll set everything up to your spec, along with any additional digital assets.
- support We give the support you need to start reaping the benefit, including communicating with your website provider or social media teams as needed.